Sunday, September 18, 2011

MY INTRODUCTION

Man in blue is me, Vijay Dass, standing next to me is Abhishek (Manna, my elder son) in his lap is Chiya (Asha didi's grand daughter), lady next is Gladys (my wife), next to her in the back row is Upasana (Dolly, Asha didi's daughter), with her is Sapna (Sushil Dass' elder daughter, Sushil is my elder brother), in Sapna's lap is Ashmit (Asha didi's grandson), gentleman extreme right is Sushil Dass, my elder brother. The boy is strip shirt is Prateek (my younger son)

This is Dr. B. S. Massey (Late) and Mrs Leela Massey (Arthur Singh's younger daughter)



FAMILY RE-UNION AT MEERUT


My papa, Emanuel Prabhu Dass, he was an ordained priest and served Indianational Church, Byculla, Mumbai, he worked for six days and served the Lord on the seventh day. By profession he was a Pharmacist and Druggist, with Dr Sahib Singh & Sons) Church Gate, Mumbai


My papa & mummy - E. P. Dass & Shiela Dass


My mother Shiela Dass


My nana Arthur Singh (Telephone Exchange) spent most of the time hunting, fishing or playing hockey !


my papa E. P. Dass and with him is Wilfred Hambrum


sitting front row - Asha, Vinod (my sister and brother) Guddi (my chacha's elder daughter) Sushil (my elder brother)
Sitting - My chachi Lalita, standing beside her is me (Vijay Dass), next to her is Samoo (my chacha), Arthur Singh (my nana), Edith Singh (in her lap is my chacha's son Anil) the lady is Leela Massey (my aunt)

I am Vijay Dass

My address is 237 Nagla Battu, Christian Colony, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India

My Mobile : +91 8791776869


You can also locate me on FACEBOOK (search me as Vijay Dass)


rest of the information - coming soon !

This is just a beginning more photographs and information about the family will be uploaded, your contribution is solicited

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that you have started this blog. It's so needed for the younger generation to know our ancestral line. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rashmi ji,

    Thanks a lot for appreciating !

    ReplyDelete